Guided Kayak Tour
- Duration: 150 Minutes
- Location: Manly, NSW
- Product code: P1JS05
Admire the natural beauty of Manly Cove and its secluded beaches, on a gentle kayak paddle with an experienced local guide!
After a short safety briefing and paddling demonstration, we’ll paddle from Manly into the cove, visiting up to four beaches (some of which are only accessible by boat) and passing the historical Quarantine Station, alongside a wealth of other local landmarks, caves and waterfalls.
There’s a chance to stop for a swim, and our guide will provide snacks and coffee/juice.
· All safety and kayaking equipment, and safety briefing
· Experienced guide with a wealth of local knowledge
· Dry bag, to keep mobiles and other items dry
WHAT TO BRING
· Quick-dry clothes, towel and a change of clothes
· Sun protection, sunglasses and hat
· Water bottle
Parking can be tricky in Manly so please leave sufficient time if driving to find a spot.
Duration: 2.5 hours (including safety briefing, setup, paddle and coffee & snacks)