IYT Bareboat Skipper Sailing Holiday (for experienced sailors)
- Duration: 45 Hours
- Location: Fairlight, NSW
- Product code: IYTBBSH
Fulfil your sailing dreams, and gain an internationally recognised qualification to crew yachts! Stay in Manly for four days, with the option to live onboard.
This course is for those who already have experience. The pre-requisite is 100 nautical miles and 10 days' sea time (please get in touch if you have any questions about the requirements).
- Thursday 9am-5pm: Meet at Manly Boatshed, Fairlight. Board Solace, our 40ft Jeanneau yacht, and complete a full day of training, applying your new skills to the larger yacht.
- Friday 9am-5pm: Continue with your skipper course onboard Solace.
- Saturday 9am-9pm: Continue onboard Solace, with a night sail included to cover sailing fundamentals necessary at night, including buoyage and navigation.
- Sunday 9am-4pm: Finish the International Bareboat Skipper course content with your instructor.
- Live-aboard is available on Thurs, Fri and Sat nights, free of charge. If you don't want to live onboard, we can help you sort alternative accommodation options
All courses consist of both theory and practical modules (theory elements to be completed online prior to the practical course.
Please get in touch if you need any help with your course selection.