Vivid Dinner and Wine Cruise - Southwinds
- Durata: 150 Minute
- Locatie: Sydney, NSW
- Cod produs: PLY1KL
Vivid Sydney runs from the 26th of May to the 17th of June, and transforms Sydney Harbour into a wonderland of ‘light art’ sculptures, innovative light installations and grand-scale projections.
Join us on Southwinds, which will be beautifully illuminated with lights synchronised with the VIVID installations around Sydney Harbour.
Southwinds is an impeccably presented 61ft ketch yacht, launched in 1950 and designed by Sir Robert Clark. She holds a special place in Australian sailing history, having sailed in the Sydney Hobart yacht race and had many notable owners over her career. Be part of the continuation of her history as she participates in the biggest festival of lights, art and creativity in the Southern Hemisphere!
- We'll pick you up by powerboat tender at 6.30pm at the Barangaroo Crown Casino Pontoon, in front of the Crown Resort Sydney.
- You'll board Southwinds, and cruise for 2 hours around the VIVID installations in Sydney Harbour.
- Return to the pontoon by 9pm (leaving time for transfers).
- Your attentive crew will serve a canapé dinner (dietary requirements need 48hrs notice), and a glass of wine of your choice from our wine list.
Soft drinks and hot drinks substitutes available, and other beverages can be purchased onboard.
Illustrative menu (subject to change. Dietary requirements can be catered for)
- Sydney Rock Oysters
- Australian King Tiger Prawns with coconut & chilli mayonnaise
- Tasmanian smoked salmon tartlets with cream cheese and dill
- Vol-au-vents with local northern beaches pesto and sundried tomatoes
- Whipped fetta, olive tapenade, fresh tomato and basil pastries
- Australian lemon myrtle and macadamia crackers with Adelaide Hill caramelised onion jam and blue cheese.
- Passionfruit tart